Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hollywood Studios/MGM

On Saturday we went to Hollywood Studios.  This was the only day it was rainy, but it still wasn't bad.  The first thing we did was get fast pass tickets to the Tower of Terror and the Rock N' Roller Coaster.  Then we went to see Beauty and the Beast-Live on stage.  The kids really liked one.  While we waited for our fast pass times we went to see the gang from Toy Story.  We really lucked out with that one.  We were the first in line and we didn't have to wait long for them.  They are kind of hidden so you have to know where to go.  They were great!  They spent a lot of time with the kids and it was so awesome to see the expressions on the kids faces.  Afterwards we went to see Muppet 3-D.  I think my mom had more fun at these type of shows!  It was hysterical watching her, or should I say hearing her!  My sister and I would fight over who got to sit next to mom!  Finally our fast pass time for the Rock N' Roller coaster was up and we headed over to it.  My sister, her husband, Brian and I all went on it.  Bailey would have, but she wasn't tall enough.  She would have loved that ride.  It was totally awesome.  I think that is one of the best roller coasters I have ever been on.  It is something totally different.  You are flying in the dark going 60 mph with black lights and neon signs and hearing Aerosmith blasting in your ears.  It was so cool.
Next, we went on Tower of Terror.  Brian, Bailey and I were the only ones to go on that.  It was okay.  It scared Bailey.  I don't think it would have been too bad if it wasn't for the kids in our car telling Bailey that she was going to die!  Afterwards we headed to the Indiana Jones Stunt Show.  Ok, this was one of my favorite parts because they selected me out of the crowd to be part of the show!  It was so cool!! I got to dress up as a villager and meet all of the actors and I was on stage the entire time.  I got to see everything close up.  They only chose a few people, so I was really lucky to be chosen.  We got chased by ninjas, stood next to a car that blew up, got in the middle of a knife fight.  Like I said, it was really cool.  After the show we decided to head back to our hotel.
Oh, I forgot to talk about lunch.  We ate at 2:45 at the 50's Prime Time Cafe.  It was really good food.  Our waiter was really rude, which is what they are suppose to be, but I don't think my dad liked that very much.  He feels it wasn't portraying the 50's correctly!  Whatever.  Besides, he said he doesn't like to spend a lot of money on a meal where the people are rude.  Everyone else thought it was great.

Well, it may take me many different blogs, but I will eventually get all of the vacation blogged about.  Right now I have to take the kids to swimming lessons!

No comments: