Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bella's new "do"






Well, Bella has finally decided to get her hair cut shorter than a few inches. I have been wanting her to get her hair cut shorter just to make it easier since she doesn't like to put anything in her hair. So, on Saturday Brian and his brother took her to get her hair cut and donate it to Locks of Love. It looks great!! I can't believe how much older she looks. She seems to be acting differently too. It's amazing how much she looks like Bailey from the back now! I'm glad I didn't go with her since I probably would have cried. She is the last girl to have the long hair. Bailey donated her hair at age 5 also. I am so proud of Bella!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Just in case you are wondering what is on her face, she had her face painted at the North Market that day :)