Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Going back to work

Ok, tomorrow is my first day back at work since having Blake. I am pretty excited, but a little stressed to see how Blake will do in his nursery class. I will only be working from 9:00-11:30 so he won't be in there too long. On Fridays I will be working 9:00-1:30. I will also be in the same building he will be in and I can check on him whenever I want. I also know the ladies who will be taking care of him and I know they will do a wonderful job. I guess my issue is letting someone else take care of him. Sounds silly, but I love being the one to do everything for him. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting "me" time, but he is growing up so fast and I don't want to miss anything. With him being my fourth, I realize how quickly they grow up and there is only a little amount of time when you are the main source of their information. Once they are in school, they get all sorts of other information and their focus changes. Anyways, that in it self can be a whole other blog!! I am looking forward to seeing my friends that I work with and getting back to the "real" world. I have been getting out of the house a lot, but am looking forward to making a monetary contribution, as small as it is, to the family.

So, tomorrow should be an exciting stressful day!! Hopefully more exciting and less stressful :)

No comments: