Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Butterfly Effect book review

I had the privilege to review The Butterfly Effect by Andy Andrews for Book Sneeze and what a privilege it was! This book is amazing. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop. It is a very easy read and only took me a short time to finish it. I will have to say it is one of the better books I have read.

The Butterfly Effect talks about how one person made a move over a century ago that still impacts us today. This person is really just an average person whose decision made a ripple that still effects us today. It goes through history to show how this was done. I found this book very exciting and really couldn't wait to see how it ended.

This book really encouraged me and showed the importance of how just a small thing can leave a lasting impression and even change lives of people you will never meet. This is a book that makes you stop and think. I highly recommend this book and am planning on giving this book as Christmas presents this year. It is a great reminder that when you leave this world it does not matter what you take with you, but what you leave behind you when you go.

No comments: