Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Christmas Prayer

I had the great opportunity to review the book A Christmas Prayer by Amy Parker for Book Sneeze after they sent me a complimentary copy of this book.

The book comes is a nice size board book and the pages are very easy to turn for little kids. The illustrations are very interesting and capture the kids interest. I loved how the book talks about the Christmas Story from the perspective of a child who is saying a simple prayer. It still gives you the Christmas message, but in an interesting way. It thanks God for all the things that led up to Jesus being born and reminds us what Christmas is really about. What a great way to tell the Christmas story.

I showed our director of our Children's program at work and she was really excited about this book and will be buying this book for the teachers to read to the kids. My older kids loved reading this book to the younger ones and they told me this is now their favorite Christmas book. I can't wait to share this book with them every Christmas.

Thank you Book Sneeze for sending me this book! I would recommend it and I hope everyone enjoys the book as much as my family has.

No comments: